I was with Sarah this morning at Charlie Palmer, where we filmed the celebrity chef preparing his Colorado lamb rack with fingerling Lyonnaise and pancetta balsamic reduction. It was, in word, divine. While Kyle is editing the video for your viewing pleasure, I thought I would give you a little teaser: the recipe, which executive chef Scott Romano promises is “home chef friendly.” To be sure, he sent the recipe to his mom and asked, “Is this something you could make?” Also noteworthy: Charlie Palmer is a really affable, down-to-earth guy. He was a pleasure to talk to and cook with. And even though he’s richer than I’ll ever be, I don’t mind putting more money in his pocket. I’m excited to eat at his restaurant—someplace in Dallas I haven’t been. Well, at least I haven’t eaten in the dining room. I just had a bite in the kitchen.
- Truth & Alibi
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- The 10 Most Beautiful Homes in Dallas 2014 by The D Home Editors
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Dirk Nowitzki Takes Even Bigger Discount, Is The Best by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
- Leading Off (7/22/14) by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.