I was with Sarah this morning at Charlie Palmer, where we filmed the celebrity chef preparing his Colorado lamb rack with fingerling Lyonnaise and pancetta balsamic reduction. It was, in word, divine. While Kyle is editing the video for your viewing pleasure, I thought I would give you a little teaser: the recipe, which executive chef Scott Romano promises is “home chef friendly.” To be sure, he sent the recipe to his mom and asked, “Is this something you could make?” Also noteworthy: Charlie Palmer is a really affable, down-to-earth guy. He was a pleasure to talk to and cook with. And even though he’s richer than I’ll ever be, I don’t mind putting more money in his pocket. I’m excited to eat at his restaurant—someplace in Dallas I haven’t been. Well, at least I haven’t eaten in the dining room. I just had a bite in the kitchen.
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- Why We Devoted 10,000 Words to DPD’s Child Abuse Squad by Cristina Daglas
- Big Fire Near Trinity Forest Continues To Burn by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.