I was with Sarah this morning at Charlie Palmer, where we filmed the celebrity chef preparing his Colorado lamb rack with fingerling Lyonnaise and pancetta balsamic reduction. It was, in word, divine. While Kyle is editing the video for your viewing pleasure, I thought I would give you a little teaser: the recipe, which executive chef Scott Romano promises is “home chef friendly.” To be sure, he sent the recipe to his mom and asked, “Is this something you could make?” Also noteworthy: Charlie Palmer is a really affable, down-to-earth guy. He was a pleasure to talk to and cook with. And even though he’s richer than I’ll ever be, I don’t mind putting more money in his pocket. I’m excited to eat at his restaurant—someplace in Dallas I haven’t been. Well, at least I haven’t eaten in the dining room. I just had a bite in the kitchen.
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Classical Music Criticism in Dallas: It’s Time for a Makeover by Catherine Womack
- Behind the Scenes of the Dallas 40 Cover Shoot by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (8/28/14) by Zac Crain
- CMS Again Alleges Parkland Safety Lapse Resulted In Patient Harm by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.