TG just informed me that popular author Sheila Lukins passed away yesterday. She was 66. The Silver Palate Cookbook written by Lukins and Julee Rosso in 1982 is a classic. I suggest we all pick one recipe and cook it in her honor. I love this one.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »