TG just informed me that popular author Sheila Lukins passed away yesterday. She was 66. The Silver Palate Cookbook written by Lukins and Julee Rosso in 1982 is a classic. I suggest we all pick one recipe and cook it in her honor. I love this one.
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.