Today, Andrew Chalk talks with the two darling men behind Grieve Family Winery in Lovall Valley, California. The wine is 100% Sauvignon Blanc and Andrew felt it was “one of the most interesting white wines of the show.” The show being the TexSom Grand Tasting.
8/28/14 ThuDel Frisco's Grille
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- First Day of School! Except Where Kids Have Already Had 100 Hours of Instruction. by Eric Celeste
- Managed Toll Lanes Are Taking Over North Texas by Tim Rogers
- Poll: Should City of Dallas Workers Live Here? by Jason Heid
- A New DISD Dad Offers Thoughts on How to Recruit More Parents by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.