I hope this picture, by Marshal Aston, is less offensive and will encourage good will among traders. Here are the rules: if you have an existing reservation at a participating RW restaurant, leave the date, time, restaurant, and number of people along with a contact e-mail below in comments. I will monitor the post and Twitter (DSideDish) any requests. Be nice to each other.
3/3/15 TueWhole Foods Market Lakewood
3/7/15 SatWhole Foods Market at Park Lane
3/11/15 WedTexas de Brazil
3/14/15 SatCommunity Beer Garden
3/19/15 ThuDallas Arts District
3/19/15 ThuKettle Art
3/26/15 ThuBilly Bob's Texas
- A Less Than Objective Recap of the Festival of Ideas by Krista Nightengale
- Austin-Based Royal Blue Grocery Store to Open in Highland Park Village by Nancy Nichols
- Why DISD’s Plan to Reopen Some Closed Schools is a No-Brainer, and Why Some Trustees Don’t Care by Eric Celeste
- Snowmaggedon 2015 Has Arrived by Jason Heid
- Who Is In Charge of the Trinity River Project? by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »