Yikes, I have created a monster. Despite the fact that the nice lady who needed to unload her resos at Stephan Pyles called me “a better matchmaker than Chuck Woolery,” I can’t spend all day swapping out reservations. So here is what I will do for you: each morning I will post “KRLD Restaurant Week: Reservation Swap” after Reader Reviews. If you have a reservation that you aren’t going to use, you can do business in the comments section. Do not e-mail me. Post the restaurant, date, and time of the reservation along with contact info. SideDish, from Chowhound to Craigslist and Beyond.
5/23/15 SatBuddhist Center of Dallas
5/24/15 SunBishop Arts District
5/27/15 WedChestnut Square
6/13/15 Sat"Secret Location"
6/18/15 ThuKettle Art
- Hot Property: 5638 Gaston Avenue by Caitlin Clark
- The Standard Pour
- The Legend of Chris Kyle by Michael J. Mooney
- St. Vincent and the Dallas Symphony Orchestra Dazzle at the Winspear by Catherine Womack
- Nobody Went to the Dallas Music District Festival by Alex Macon
- Feds Indict Founding Physician Of Forest Park Medical Center On 17 Counts Of Healthcare Fraud by Matt Goodman
- Joe Tone Steps Down as Editor of the Dallas Observer by Tim Rogers
- The Barrett Brown Review of Arts and Letters and Jail: This Prison Is Kind of Corrupt by Barrett Brown
- Should We Really Be Trying to Build a Park in the Trinity? by Peter Simek
- What Color Is the Trinity? by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »