Yikes, I have created a monster. Despite the fact that the nice lady who needed to unload her resos at Stephan Pyles called me “a better matchmaker than Chuck Woolery,” I can’t spend all day swapping out reservations. So here is what I will do for you: each morning I will post “KRLD Restaurant Week: Reservation Swap” after Reader Reviews. If you have a reservation that you aren’t going to use, you can do business in the comments section. Do not e-mail me. Post the restaurant, date, and time of the reservation along with contact info. SideDish, from Chowhound to Craigslist and Beyond.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
- Dallas Pets Alive! Pet of the Month (March 2014) by Jason Heid
- Researchers Develop First-Ever Blood Test to Detect Alzheimer’s by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.