Yikes, I have created a monster. Despite the fact that the nice lady who needed to unload her resos at Stephan Pyles called me “a better matchmaker than Chuck Woolery,” I can’t spend all day swapping out reservations. So here is what I will do for you: each morning I will post “KRLD Restaurant Week: Reservation Swap” after Reader Reviews. If you have a reservation that you aren’t going to use, you can do business in the comments section. Do not e-mail me. Post the restaurant, date, and time of the reservation along with contact info. SideDish, from Chowhound to Craigslist and Beyond.
9/20/14 SatAddison Circle Park
9/21/14 SunAddress To Be Disclosed Upon Ticket Purchase
9/23/14 TueCapitol Pub
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
9/24/14 WedBridge Bistro
10/18/14 SatLake Carolyn
- Ron Washington Resigned Because He Cheated on His Wife by Tim Rogers
- Why Was John Wiley Price Trying To Get a Court-Appointed Attorney? by Zac Crain
- Tod Robberson Puts Pressure on District Attorney To Do His Job by Tim Rogers
- How Will You Feel When Adrian Peterson Is Playing For The Cowboys Next Season? by Zac Crain
- Westlake Academy Is Early Leader in North Texas Giving Day by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »