Yow. Zah. You think Dallas is hungry for Tuscan food or what? The SideDish Supper Club at Nonna we announced yesterday sold out within hours. We have added a second dinner with the same menu on September 17th at 6:00 p.m. Hurry, Nonna just called and the phone is ringing off the hook. 214-521-1800. Operators standing by.
- Whoa, Paul Rudd Was (UPDATE: Not) One of the Airport Heroes Who Took Down the Homophobe by Jason Heid
- Truck Yard
- VIDEO: Crowd Stops Antigay Attack at DFW Airport by Jason Heid
- The New Glenn Beck by Michael J. Mooney
- Does Your Dallas ZIP Code Speak for Itself? by Ali Finney
- Robert Edsel Is a Little Confused About What ‘Humble’ Means by Tim Rogers
- There Was No Debate About the Trinity Toll Road at the Stemmons Corridor Business Association Luncheon by Peter Simek
- DMN Story on DISD Salaries Suffers From Bad Case of Overreach by Eric Celeste
- Poll: When Will Texas Have a Blue Governor? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »