Speaking of Teresa Gubbins, and feel free to do so below, she is reporting that Voila Bakery in Allen closed two weeks ago. Last Wednesday I dined at Cadot and they made a big deal out of the fact that the French baguette was baked at Voila. Had it been frozen for a while? Didn’t taste like it and even this guy can detect freezer burn on bread. I just spoke with folks at Cadot and they confirmed the bakery is closed and they are looking for another source. Dang.
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
- Barrett Brown Will Just Have To Wait for That Sentence by Tim Rogers
- Mayor Rawlings Implies Trinity Toll Road Opponents Don’t Respect Democracy by Jason Heid
- DMN Reveals Its Bias About DISD by Tim Rogers
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- What It Means Now That Rajon Rondo Is In Dallas by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »