Speaking of Teresa Gubbins, and feel free to do so below, she is reporting that Voila Bakery in Allen closed two weeks ago. Last Wednesday I dined at Cadot and they made a big deal out of the fact that the French baguette was baked at Voila. Had it been frozen for a while? Didn’t taste like it and even this guy can detect freezer burn on bread. I just spoke with folks at Cadot and they confirmed the bakery is closed and they are looking for another source. Dang.
4/17/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
4/18/14 FriChocolate Secrets
4/20/14 SunWeekend Coffee
4/20/14 SunLounge 31
4/24/14 ThuValley View Center at Midtown
4/25/14 FriThe Wine Poste
4/25/14 FriWestin Galleria Dallas
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Let’s Help This Richardson Teenager Go to Prom With Miss Teen USA by Bradford Pearson
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.