Leslie “Catch a Falling Star” Brenner has the story. This is a sad day for Dallas dining: after 9 1/2 years, Van Roberts is closing Lola and the Tasting Room at Lola at the end of October. Another victim of the economy. Somebody send him some money, we can’t lose Lola.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »