Okay Dishers, you’ve heard about the movie, read my review, and are already sick of the trailers on TV, BUT I bet you still want to see this flick for FREE. I have 5 pair of tickets to give away. All you have to do is fill out this tiny little form for a chance to win 2 tickets to see Julie & Julia next Thursday, August 6th at 7:30 p.m. at the Angelika. Then you can thank Karen Lukin of Whole Foods for making it happen. If you want to get psyched for the movie or you just happen to be in Preston Forest next Monday (August 3), Whole Foods is hosting a “We Remember Julia” cooking class at 9:00 a.m. It is also free. Begging for freebies is always encouraged. Bring it. (You have to see the fake yawn scene.)
7/30/14 WedCraft and Growler
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- A Look at Kidd Kraddick’s Show A Year After His Death by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.