She’s throwing a party for a bunch of folks from out of town. “I want to host a Texas barbecue and I don’t want to cook,” she says. She’s serving brisket from Cooper’s in Llano and she wants to find someone who makes a “classic jalapeno potato salad.” Y’all step up and help.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Why the Cotton Bowl Still Has Value as a Sports Facility by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.