Last night, I invited three friends to eat at Firefly in North Dallas. We ordered a lot of food. We asked them to pack the leftovers. This is a picture of one of the bags after I picked it up from the stained carpet on the floor of the car. Mind you this was only ONE of the FIVE containers that leaked. My question is simple: Why do restaurants package their sauce-laden dishes in Styrofoam containers with flimsy tab locks?
- 100 Great Holiday Gifts
- LInkedIn Reveals Dallas' Dominant Skill Set by Ali Finney
- Off the Record
- Dallas Starbucks Mistakes Chandler Parsons For Dirk Nowitzki by Bradford Pearson
- Mummy Not So Dearest: A Few Thoughts on Leslie Brenner's Proof + Pantry Review by Nancy Nichols
- Where Millennials Are Migrating and Why by Patrick Kennedy
- Taste Test Thursday: Pumpkin Pie by Catherine Downes
- Leading Off (11/21/14) by Michael J. Mooney
- Will Art Prize Change Dallas’ Cultural Scene Forever? by Peter Simek
- Leading Off (11/20/14) by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »