Last night, I invited three friends to eat at Firefly in North Dallas. We ordered a lot of food. We asked them to pack the leftovers. This is a picture of one of the bags after I picked it up from the stained carpet on the floor of the car. Mind you this was only ONE of the FIVE containers that leaked. My question is simple: Why do restaurants package their sauce-laden dishes in Styrofoam containers with flimsy tab locks?
- Did Bass Pro Shops Steal a T-shirt Idea From The Lodge? by Michael J. Mooney
- DeAndre Jordan Signs With the Mavericks. Are They Contenders Now? by Zac Crain
- UNT Regents May Vote Today On Forming Medical School With TCU by Matt Goodman
- Leading Off (7/3/15) by Jason Heid
- Dallas-Fort Worth Has the Worst Income Inequality by Neighborhood in the U.S. by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »