I think Sprinkles might be afraid of Nancy, though, because now the deliveries are addressed to me. Good move. Sadly, I’ve been doing the Blueprint Cleanse for the last couple of days—more on that on this very web site, so stay tuned—so I didn’t partake. I did, however, take a very informal poll. These pink-topped treats are a new flavor, raspberry, but by all accounts the inside tasted like a blueberry muffin–or so said my taste-testers. Specifically I was told it tasted like a blueberry muffin but only when you got a bite of actual blueberry. Anyway, I got many thumbs up, although they declared the raspberry icing a tad sweet. I’m just going to take everyone’s word for it, because while they were dissecting and sharing said cupcakes, I was slicing a cucumber. For real.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.