I think Sprinkles might be afraid of Nancy, though, because now the deliveries are addressed to me. Good move. Sadly, I’ve been doing the Blueprint Cleanse for the last couple of days—more on that on this very web site, so stay tuned—so I didn’t partake. I did, however, take a very informal poll. These pink-topped treats are a new flavor, raspberry, but by all accounts the inside tasted like a blueberry muffin–or so said my taste-testers. Specifically I was told it tasted like a blueberry muffin but only when you got a bite of actual blueberry. Anyway, I got many thumbs up, although they declared the raspberry icing a tad sweet. I’m just going to take everyone’s word for it, because while they were dissecting and sharing said cupcakes, I was slicing a cucumber. For real.
5/1/16 SunGranada Theater
5/3/16 TueOptimized Living Institute
5/7/16 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/7/16 SatVarious locations
5/12/16 ThuFixture Restaurant
5/13/16 FriAddison Circle Park
5/14/16 SatCommunity Beer Co.
5/15/16 SunWest 7th
5/15/16 SunBishop Arts District
5/21/16 SatGlobe Life Park in Arlington
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Rocker Husband’s Music Is About What You’d Expect by Alex Macon
- AT&T Launches ‘It Can Wait’ Campaign for Hispanic Market by Danielle Abril
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »