I think Sprinkles might be afraid of Nancy, though, because now the deliveries are addressed to me. Good move. Sadly, I’ve been doing the Blueprint Cleanse for the last couple of days—more on that on this very web site, so stay tuned—so I didn’t partake. I did, however, take a very informal poll. These pink-topped treats are a new flavor, raspberry, but by all accounts the inside tasted like a blueberry muffin–or so said my taste-testers. Specifically I was told it tasted like a blueberry muffin but only when you got a bite of actual blueberry. Anyway, I got many thumbs up, although they declared the raspberry icing a tad sweet. I’m just going to take everyone’s word for it, because while they were dissecting and sharing said cupcakes, I was slicing a cucumber. For real.
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/23/14 SatRabbit Hole Brewing
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- Huey P. Newton Gun Club Marches in Dallas To Protest Police Shootings by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.