I think Sprinkles might be afraid of Nancy, though, because now the deliveries are addressed to me. Good move. Sadly, I’ve been doing the Blueprint Cleanse for the last couple of days—more on that on this very web site, so stay tuned—so I didn’t partake. I did, however, take a very informal poll. These pink-topped treats are a new flavor, raspberry, but by all accounts the inside tasted like a blueberry muffin–or so said my taste-testers. Specifically I was told it tasted like a blueberry muffin but only when you got a bite of actual blueberry. Anyway, I got many thumbs up, although they declared the raspberry icing a tad sweet. I’m just going to take everyone’s word for it, because while they were dissecting and sharing said cupcakes, I was slicing a cucumber. For real.
3/3/15 TueWhole Foods Market Lakewood
3/7/15 SatWhole Foods Market at Park Lane
3/11/15 WedTexas de Brazil
3/14/15 SatCommunity Beer Garden
3/19/15 ThuDallas Arts District
3/19/15 ThuKettle Art
3/26/15 ThuBilly Bob's Texas
- Tom Spicer Died Today by Nancy Nichols
- A Less Than Objective Recap of the Festival of Ideas by Krista Nightengale
- Austin-Based Royal Blue Grocery Store to Open in Highland Park Village by Nancy Nichols
- Why DISD’s Plan to Reopen Some Closed Schools is a No-Brainer, and Why Some Trustees Don’t Care by Eric Celeste
- How the DMN Misleads People About DISD by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »