Last week I hit the Dallas Farmers Market and picked up so much fruit I almost didn’t know what to do with it. After making blueberry and peach ice cream for the kids, I decided to use some of the leftovers for the adults. First, I squeezed a couple of fresh lemons into a glass, added a teaspoon-ish of sugar, an ounce-ish of Dr. Blueberry juice and a couple of fresh berries, and topped it with Tito’s Vodka and club soda. (I found the Dr. Blueberry Juice next to J.T. Lemley in Shed One.) Worked for me.
9/21/14 SunAddison Circle Park
9/21/14 SunAddress To Be Disclosed Upon Ticket Purchase
9/23/14 TueCapitol Pub
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
9/24/14 WedBridge Bistro
10/18/14 SatLake Carolyn
- Ron Washington Resigned Because He Cheated on His Wife by Tim Rogers
- How Will You Feel When Adrian Peterson Is Playing For The Cowboys Next Season? by Zac Crain
- Westlake Academy Is Early Leader in North Texas Giving Day by Tim Rogers
- DMN Managing Editor George Rodrigue Leaving for WFAA by Eric Celeste
- Leading Off (9/17/14) by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »