Last week I hit the Dallas Farmers Market and picked up so much fruit I almost didn’t know what to do with it. After making blueberry and peach ice cream for the kids, I decided to use some of the leftovers for the adults. First, I squeezed a couple of fresh lemons into a glass, added a teaspoon-ish of sugar, an ounce-ish of Dr. Blueberry juice and a couple of fresh berries, and topped it with Tito’s Vodka and club soda. (I found the Dr. Blueberry Juice next to J.T. Lemley in Shed One.) Worked for me.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Why the Cotton Bowl Still Has Value as a Sports Facility by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.