Last week I hit the Dallas Farmers Market and picked up so much fruit I almost didn’t know what to do with it. After making blueberry and peach ice cream for the kids, I decided to use some of the leftovers for the adults. First, I squeezed a couple of fresh lemons into a glass, added a teaspoon-ish of sugar, an ounce-ish of Dr. Blueberry juice and a couple of fresh berries, and topped it with Tito’s Vodka and club soda. (I found the Dr. Blueberry Juice next to J.T. Lemley in Shed One.) Worked for me.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »