Last week I hit the Dallas Farmers Market and picked up so much fruit I almost didn’t know what to do with it. After making blueberry and peach ice cream for the kids, I decided to use some of the leftovers for the adults. First, I squeezed a couple of fresh lemons into a glass, added a teaspoon-ish of sugar, an ounce-ish of Dr. Blueberry juice and a couple of fresh berries, and topped it with Tito’s Vodka and club soda. (I found the Dr. Blueberry Juice next to J.T. Lemley in Shed One.) Worked for me.
5/28/15 ThuChestnut Square
6/2/15 TueSissy's Southern Kitchen and Bar
6/13/15 Sat"Secret Location"
6/18/15 ThuKettle Art
6/20/15 SatOld Town Lewisville
- New Buildings Vs. Old Buildings: The Battle for Downtown by Krista Nightengale
- Michael Morris Knows Which Way the Wind Is Blowing by Jason Heid
- Why Did the DMN Largely Ignore 35 Percent of DISD Test-takers? by Eric Celeste
- Were You Watching Today’s Slow-Speed Police Chase in Fort Worth? by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (5/25/2015) by Liz Johnstone
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »