Last week I hit the Dallas Farmers Market and picked up so much fruit I almost didn’t know what to do with it. After making blueberry and peach ice cream for the kids, I decided to use some of the leftovers for the adults. First, I squeezed a couple of fresh lemons into a glass, added a teaspoon-ish of sugar, an ounce-ish of Dr. Blueberry juice and a couple of fresh berries, and topped it with Tito’s Vodka and club soda. (I found the Dr. Blueberry Juice next to J.T. Lemley in Shed One.) Worked for me.
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.