Over the weekend, I was privileged to be at the family lake house in East Texas in the company of four of my five perfect nieces and one nephew. We did a lot of cooking (thank you Richard Chamberlain for the brisket recipe) and we made ice cream. We ate handfuls of Texas blueberries, tomatoes, and peaches. One of my five perfect nieces, Jamie (churning the ice cream), wants to be a chef. The other three want to be food critics. Katie, Hannah, and Mia have started Kid Kritics, a blog about food. So far, they have two reviews up. I have spread my dreams under your feet. Tread softly.
3/1/15 SunFlying Saucer
3/3/15 TueWhole Foods Market Lakewood
3/7/15 SatWhole Foods Market at Park Lane
3/11/15 WedTexas de Brazil
3/14/15 SatCommunity Beer Garden
3/19/15 ThuDallas Arts District
3/19/15 ThuKettle Art
3/26/15 ThuBilly Bob's Texas
- DMN Sets Twitter Goal for Its Reporters by Tim Rogers
- Jill Jordan Explains the Highway Spaghetti Planned for the Continental Pedestrian Bridge by Peter Simek
- Tracy Rowlett, Byron Harris Rip Bill O’Reilly’s Claim in 1970s Suicide Story by Glenn Hunter
- Let the Rural Opposition to the Dallas to Houston High Speed Rail Project Begin by Peter Simek
- Austin-Based Royal Blue Grocery Store to Open in Highland Park Village by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »