Yep. It doesn’t get more vague than this news post. But this is all I know. There’s a new Greek restaurant/bakery going in the old Jaci’s taqueria space on Davis Street in Bishop Arts. Have any SideDishers heard anything about this? I’m ready for some baklava in the OC. (Yes, I know Kavala serves it too. Work with me here.)
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- My Five Cents: Food Criticism, F-Bombs, and Firing the Messenger by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.