Yesterday, I met Charles. He is at the Expo promoting Aphrodite Divine Confections in Garland. In this video he talks about being Santa at Collin Creek Mall, the “little factory in Garland”, what he does with his gloved finger and peanut butter, and his religious experience with a scone. Enter at your own risk.
7/30/14 WedCraft and Growler
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- A Look at Kidd Kraddick’s Show A Year After His Death by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.