Just drove down Henderson Avenue this morning to get a slap in the face (AKA: double espresso from Pearl Cup) and saw that PARK—chef Marc Cassel’s new restaurant—is looking nice and near completion. That makes my stomach happy. I miss Cassel’s days at Green Room in Deep Ellum. That was a great restaurant. I’m hoping PARK is as good. More Henderson Avenue news: Cuquita’s (best liver and onions in Dallas) old spot is soon to be a new Tex-Mex place by the owners of Vickery Park restaurant. You know, Henderson Avenue is shaping up to become a great foodie hotspot.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Why the Cotton Bowl Still Has Value as a Sports Facility by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.