If I had a million dollars, I would buy every dish of macaroni and cheese in Dallas and toss them in the Trinity River. Like sliders, the trend of gloried poorly cross-dressed versions of macaroni and cheese needs to disappear from Dallas menus. We are all too fat anyway. Chefs, find another dish to maul.
3/6/15 FriMorton H. Meyerson Symphony Center
3/6/15 FriThe Holy Grail Pub
3/7/15 SatCrushCraft Thai Street Eats
3/7/15 SatWhole Foods Market
3/7/15 SatDeep Ellum Brewing Company
3/7/15 SatWhole Foods Market at Park Lane
3/8/15 SunWhole Foods Market
3/9/15 MonDugg Burger
- Dallas-DFW Restaurants: Are you Open or Closed? by Nancy Nichols
- Nina Pham: A Case Study in Media Manipulation by Tim Rogers
- Breaking Down How Wrong the DMN Story on Teacher Hiring Really Was by Eric Celeste
- Tom Spicer Died Today by Nancy Nichols
- Poll: Has the Morning News Been Unfair to Dallas ISD? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »