If I had a million dollars, I would buy every dish of macaroni and cheese in Dallas and toss them in the Trinity River. Like sliders, the trend of gloried poorly cross-dressed versions of macaroni and cheese needs to disappear from Dallas menus. We are all too fat anyway. Chefs, find another dish to maul.
12/20/14 SatNorthPark Center
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- Photos: Ferguson Protest in Dallas by Bradford Pearson
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »