If I had a million dollars, I would buy every dish of macaroni and cheese in Dallas and toss them in the Trinity River. Like sliders, the trend of gloried poorly cross-dressed versions of macaroni and cheese needs to disappear from Dallas menus. We are all too fat anyway. Chefs, find another dish to maul.
- What Restaurant or Cuisine Does Dallas Need? by Nancy Nichols
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.