If I had a million dollars, I would buy every dish of macaroni and cheese in Dallas and toss them in the Trinity River. Like sliders, the trend of gloried poorly cross-dressed versions of macaroni and cheese needs to disappear from Dallas menus. We are all too fat anyway. Chefs, find another dish to maul.
- The Mysterious Plan for a Mayoral Compound by Wylie H. Dallas
- Laura Miller on the Failings of Jennifer Gates and the Battle To Save Preston Hollow by Tim Rogers
- Did Bass Pro Shops Steal a T-shirt Idea From The Lodge? by Michael J. Mooney
- The Dog Stop in Far North Dallas Will Close in September by Nancy Nichols
- What To Drink Now: 4th of July Cocktails by Hayley Hamilton Cogill
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »