From Karen Lukin at Whole Foods: “Sweet and plump cherries, perfect for picnics or pie-making—or for a special occasion, make chocolate-dipped cherries. Cherries are not only a good source of vitamin C, like many fruits, they are also high in iron, potassium, fiber and antioxidants—a powerful healthy punch in a tiny, tasty package. $3.99 a pound thru June 30 (reg. $5.99).” Tiny, tasty packages? So many comebacks, so little time.
10/26/14 SunDallas Farmers Market
10/30/14 ThuSaint Ann Restaurant and Bar
10/31/14 FriRed Arrow Contemporary
10/31/14 FriStampede 66
10/31/14 FriSissy's Southern Kitchen and Bar
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- Are These Ebola-Themed Halloween Decorations in Poor Taste? by Jason Heid
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- Taste Test Thursday: Restaurant Chips and Salsa by Catherine Downes
- Nina Pham Is Ebola-Free. Is She a Hero? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »