From Karen Lukin at Whole Foods: “Sweet and plump cherries, perfect for picnics or pie-making—or for a special occasion, make chocolate-dipped cherries. Cherries are not only a good source of vitamin C, like many fruits, they are also high in iron, potassium, fiber and antioxidants—a powerful healthy punch in a tiny, tasty package. $3.99 a pound thru June 30 (reg. $5.99).” Tiny, tasty packages? So many comebacks, so little time.
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas Party
- Interview: Courtney Kerr on Her New Realty TV Show by Raya Ramsey
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- Dallas’ Timeless Love Affair with Chanel by Raya Ramsey
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.