Our circulation director just told us that our February 2009 issue–the “Cheap Eats” issue–sold like crazy on the newsstand. No big surprise. Everyone wants a bargain these days. And now I just get word that the grand dame of fine Dallas dining is jumping on the bargain bandwagon. Yep, The Mansion is offering a three-course dinner for $49 Sunday-Wednesday. It includes your choice of starter, entree, and dessert. The recession has never tasted so good.
12/20/14 SatNorthPark Center
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- Photos: Ferguson Protest in Dallas by Bradford Pearson
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »