Our circulation director just told us that our February 2009 issue–the “Cheap Eats” issue–sold like crazy on the newsstand. No big surprise. Everyone wants a bargain these days. And now I just get word that the grand dame of fine Dallas dining is jumping on the bargain bandwagon. Yep, The Mansion is offering a three-course dinner for $49 Sunday-Wednesday. It includes your choice of starter, entree, and dessert. The recession has never tasted so good.
5/28/15 ThuChestnut Square
6/2/15 TueSissy's Southern Kitchen and Bar
6/13/15 Sat"Secret Location"
6/18/15 ThuKettle Art
6/20/15 SatOld Town Lewisville
- New Buildings Vs. Old Buildings: The Battle for Downtown by Krista Nightengale
- Michael Morris Knows Which Way the Wind Is Blowing by Jason Heid
- Why Did the DMN Largely Ignore 35 Percent of DISD Test-takers? by Eric Celeste
- Were You Watching Today’s Slow-Speed Police Chase in Fort Worth? by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (5/25/2015) by Liz Johnstone
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »