Our circulation director just told us that our February 2009 issue–the “Cheap Eats” issue–sold like crazy on the newsstand. No big surprise. Everyone wants a bargain these days. And now I just get word that the grand dame of fine Dallas dining is jumping on the bargain bandwagon. Yep, The Mansion is offering a three-course dinner for $49 Sunday-Wednesday. It includes your choice of starter, entree, and dessert. The recession has never tasted so good.
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas Party
- Interview: Courtney Kerr on Her New Realty TV Show by Raya Ramsey
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- Dallas’ Timeless Love Affair with Chanel by Raya Ramsey
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.