Our circulation director just told us that our February 2009 issue–the “Cheap Eats” issue–sold like crazy on the newsstand. No big surprise. Everyone wants a bargain these days. And now I just get word that the grand dame of fine Dallas dining is jumping on the bargain bandwagon. Yep, The Mansion is offering a three-course dinner for $49 Sunday-Wednesday. It includes your choice of starter, entree, and dessert. The recession has never tasted so good.
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- My Five Cents: Food Criticism, F-Bombs, and Firing the Messenger by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.