Our circulation director just told us that our February 2009 issue–the “Cheap Eats” issue–sold like crazy on the newsstand. No big surprise. Everyone wants a bargain these days. And now I just get word that the grand dame of fine Dallas dining is jumping on the bargain bandwagon. Yep, The Mansion is offering a three-course dinner for $49 Sunday-Wednesday. It includes your choice of starter, entree, and dessert. The recession has never tasted so good.
- UT vs. OU Watch Party at Christie's Sports Bar
- Parkland Hospital Releases Major Presby Diss Track by Zac Crain
- Fox 4 and Clarice Tinsley Show Us the Future of TV News. And Its End. by Tim Rogers
- Jerry Jones Lawsuit Settled This Morning After Late-Night Lawyering by Tim Rogers
- On The Street: The Fashion Scene Around Dallas
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- Dallas: ‘City of Hate’ vs. ‘Plague City’ by Peter Simek
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Leading Off (10/17/14) by Jason Heid
- SAGA Pod/Learning Curve: Schutze on Ebola and DISD by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »