Swirll Winery and Wine Bar recently reopened in its former location in the Davis Building in the heart of downtown. The new owner, K.C. Kronbach, has revamped 3,000-square-foot-space and plans to offer the “largest selection of Texas wines” and more than 30 varietals by the flight, glass, or bottle. At Swirll you can also craft and cork your own wine and customize labels. It looks like they have a small wine-friendly menu, too.
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
- What Caused That Earthquake Over the Weekend by Tim Rogers
- Gwyneth Paltrow Visits Highland Park Village by Margaux Anbouba
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »