Swirll Winery and Wine Bar recently reopened in its former location in the Davis Building in the heart of downtown. The new owner, K.C. Kronbach, has revamped 3,000-square-foot-space and plans to offer the “largest selection of Texas wines” and more than 30 varietals by the flight, glass, or bottle. At Swirll you can also craft and cork your own wine and customize labels. It looks like they have a small wine-friendly menu, too.
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- Watch Strokers Live Webcam, Stuff That’s NSFW by Tim Rogers
- Dallas City Council Could Vote Against Funding Trinity Toll Road by Tim Rogers
- 2 Trustees Voted to Cut Off More Than $100 Million to DISD and I Guess No One Cares by Eric Celeste
- What Dan Micciche Gets Right — and Wrong — in His DMN Essay by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »