Swirll Winery and Wine Bar recently reopened in its former location in the Davis Building in the heart of downtown. The new owner, K.C. Kronbach, has revamped 3,000-square-foot-space and plans to offer the “largest selection of Texas wines” and more than 30 varietals by the flight, glass, or bottle. At Swirll you can also craft and cork your own wine and customize labels. It looks like they have a small wine-friendly menu, too.
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- Why We Devoted 10,000 Words to DPD’s Child Abuse Squad by Cristina Daglas
- Big Fire Near Trinity Forest Continues To Burn by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.