P.S. Speaking of Father’s Day brunch, just got a message in my in box from Go Fish and Dallas Fish Market. Both restaurants are offering 25% off brunch this Sunday. Dallas Fish Market is $35 per person; Go Fish’s brunch menu is à la carte. Both have kids’ menus.
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Where Millennials Are Migrating and Why by Patrick Kennedy
- Taste Test Thursday: Pumpkin Pie by Catherine Downes
- Leading Off (11/21/14) by Michael J. Mooney
- Will Art Prize Change Dallas’ Cultural Scene Forever? by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »