P.S. Speaking of Father’s Day brunch, just got a message in my in box from Go Fish and Dallas Fish Market. Both restaurants are offering 25% off brunch this Sunday. Dallas Fish Market is $35 per person; Go Fish’s brunch menu is à la carte. Both have kids’ menus.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »