I like maps and I’m glad an eagle-eyed reader named Kirk likes maps too. Kirk sent me this map. It’s the Columbia River. I referred to the Columbia River in an earlier post about salmon. I mistakenly said our next batch of king salmon was coming from the Columbia River in Alaska. Maybe there is a Columbia River in Alaska and perhaps there is a salmon or two swimming around or up it, but the salmon available in markets now comes from the river you see to the left. Thanks, Kirk. I will now go jump in a lake.
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- My Five Cents: Food Criticism, F-Bombs, and Firing the Messenger by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.