Owner/Wine Maker Dan Gatlin of Inwood Estates Vineyards and Winery, located just outside of downtown Dallas, will be at the new Whole Foods in Lakewood tomorrow , June 20th, for a tasting and bottle signing event from Noon-3pm. Inwood Estates is known for making award winning Spanish style wine, including a white blend made with the Spanish Palomino grape, along with their flagship wine, a Tempranillo-Cabernet Sauvignon blend. It’s an ideal opportunity to support one of our local wineries, and pick up a last minute gift for Dad.
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/23/14 SatRabbit Hole Brewing
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- Huey P. Newton Gun Club Marches in Dallas To Protest Police Shootings by Tim Rogers
- DMagazine.com Seeks Online Managing Editor by Jason Heid
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.