Owner/Wine Maker Dan Gatlin of Inwood Estates Vineyards and Winery, located just outside of downtown Dallas, will be at the new Whole Foods in Lakewood tomorrow , June 20th, for a tasting and bottle signing event from Noon-3pm. Inwood Estates is known for making award winning Spanish style wine, including a white blend made with the Spanish Palomino grape, along with their flagship wine, a Tempranillo-Cabernet Sauvignon blend. It’s an ideal opportunity to support one of our local wineries, and pick up a last minute gift for Dad.
3/3/15 TueWhole Foods Market Lakewood
3/7/15 SatWhole Foods Market at Park Lane
3/11/15 WedTexas de Brazil
3/14/15 SatCommunity Beer Garden
3/19/15 ThuDallas Arts District
3/19/15 ThuKettle Art
3/26/15 ThuBilly Bob's Texas
- A Less Than Objective Recap of the Festival of Ideas by Krista Nightengale
- Tom Spicer Died Today by Nancy Nichols
- Austin-Based Royal Blue Grocery Store to Open in Highland Park Village by Nancy Nichols
- How the DMN Misleads People About DISD by Tim Rogers
- Why DISD’s Plan to Reopen Some Closed Schools is a No-Brainer, and Why Some Trustees Don’t Care by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »