Owner/Wine Maker Dan Gatlin of Inwood Estates Vineyards and Winery, located just outside of downtown Dallas, will be at the new Whole Foods in Lakewood tomorrow , June 20th, for a tasting and bottle signing event from Noon-3pm. Inwood Estates is known for making award winning Spanish style wine, including a white blend made with the Spanish Palomino grape, along with their flagship wine, a Tempranillo-Cabernet Sauvignon blend. It’s an ideal opportunity to support one of our local wineries, and pick up a last minute gift for Dad.
4/26/15 SunMartin House Brewery
4/26/15 SunMeddlesome Moth
4/29/15 WedThe Hospitality Sweet
4/30/15 ThuTrinity Park
5/2/15 SatKlyde Warren Park
5/2/15 SatThe Library Bar
5/3/15 SunGin Mill
5/9/15 SatPanther Island Pavilion
- Councilman Lee Kleinman Has His Balls in a Vise, Gets Confused as Result by Tim Rogers
- The Barrett Brown Review of Arts and Letters and Jail: A Sign of Things to Come by Barrett Brown
- Friday Afternoon Time Kill: An Interactive Tornado Map by Peter Simek
- My Five Cents: Restaurants With Full Bars Listen Up by Nancy Nichols
- 5 Films to See at this Year’s USA Film Festival by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »