I love soft shell crab. When I was growing up, my family and I would spend a week in the Florida Panhandle every summer, and I’d eat soft shell crab every chance I got. Some people are turned off by the idea of eating the whole thing, shell and all. And that’s a tragedy, because they’ll never have the pleasure of eating this sammy from Parigi. The crab was cooked perfectly–well-seasoned, with just the right crunch. But the bread is what makes a good sandwich great, and that is so true here: the bun was soft and buttery, not to thick, and reminiscent of the pan de yema at La Duni. Roasted potatoes–not too many, mind you–had a punch of heat. Get this dish while you can.
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas Party
- Interview: Courtney Kerr on Her New Realty TV Show by Raya Ramsey
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (12/9/13) by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/10/13) by Tim Rogers
- Why Wait Until 1 a.m. to Announce Andrew W.K. Cancellation? by Andi Harman
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.