Teresa over at Pegasus News reports that the West Village Paciugo Gelato is sporting a new look and new flavors. I dropped by after lunch to try a scoop. Today’s flavor was Texas pecan sea salt caramel. One word: Tasty. Who doesn’t love a little sweet with their savory? Other new flavors include Texas peaches and strawberry sorbet and—the one I really wanted to try—chocolate jalapeno. “Ugh,” replied my co-worker when I described it. Me? I think chocolate goes great with spicy flavors like red chili and curry. Has anyone had Paciugo’s choc-jalapeno creation? I’m dying to taste it.
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas Party
- Interview: Courtney Kerr on Her New Realty TV Show by Raya Ramsey
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (12/9/13) by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/10/13) by Tim Rogers
- Why Wait Until 1 a.m. to Announce Andrew W.K. Cancellation? by Andi Harman
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.