Teresa over at Pegasus News reports that the West Village Paciugo Gelato is sporting a new look and new flavors. I dropped by after lunch to try a scoop. Today’s flavor was Texas pecan sea salt caramel. One word: Tasty. Who doesn’t love a little sweet with their savory? Other new flavors include Texas peaches and strawberry sorbet and—the one I really wanted to try—chocolate jalapeno. “Ugh,” replied my co-worker when I described it. Me? I think chocolate goes great with spicy flavors like red chili and curry. Has anyone had Paciugo’s choc-jalapeno creation? I’m dying to taste it.
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- My Five Cents: Food Criticism, F-Bombs, and Firing the Messenger by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.