Teresa over at Pegasus News reports that the West Village Paciugo Gelato is sporting a new look and new flavors. I dropped by after lunch to try a scoop. Today’s flavor was Texas pecan sea salt caramel. One word: Tasty. Who doesn’t love a little sweet with their savory? Other new flavors include Texas peaches and strawberry sorbet and—the one I really wanted to try—chocolate jalapeno. “Ugh,” replied my co-worker when I described it. Me? I think chocolate goes great with spicy flavors like red chili and curry. Has anyone had Paciugo’s choc-jalapeno creation? I’m dying to taste it.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- How Chart Westcott Raised $1.2 Million for a State Rep Race and Only Got 30 Percent of the Vote by Eric Celeste
- A Lament for John Carona by Wick Allison
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.