Carolina Galvan-Rodriguez, former wife of Mico Rodriguez, is opening her first of possibly four restaurants. Carolina’s Mexican Cuisine will have it’s grand opening tomorrow on Rosemeade (near George Bush Tollway) in Far North Dallas. The invite-only soiree starts at 6 tomorrow. The public can dine after 9 p.m. (No menu attached to the press release.)
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- How Chart Westcott Raised $1.2 Million for a State Rep Race and Only Got 30 Percent of the Vote by Eric Celeste
- A Lament for John Carona by Wick Allison
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.