Carolina Galvan-Rodriguez, former wife of Mico Rodriguez, is opening her first of possibly four restaurants. Carolina’s Mexican Cuisine will have it’s grand opening tomorrow on Rosemeade (near George Bush Tollway) in Far North Dallas. The invite-only soiree starts at 6 tomorrow. The public can dine after 9 p.m. (No menu attached to the press release.)
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- SAGA Pod: Jim Schutze on JWP, Inland Ports, DISD, and Hippies by Eric Celeste
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.