We all know Stephan, Dean, Avner, Kent, and Sharon on a first name basis. But what about the other guys and gals—the ones without reality TV or PR hype. I’m talking about the line chefs and talented mom and pop shops yearning to break free and get their chance at the spotlight. It’s a rainy day, let’s stay inside and play. (Execuchefs? Name your top line cooks.) I pick Alex Yao from Yao Fuzi. Your turn.
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.