Yesterday it was Ed Bamberger’s turn to try and seduce you with food and singles. Today it’s Market Street in Plano—they are now hosting a Singles Grocery Shopping Night. (Why did I think everyone in Plano was married?) Seems one Plano resident, and Market Street Dish Retail manager, Betty Martin was looking for a new way to meet other singles. When Market Street opened in Plano, Betty put down her package of dried Medjools, and started looking for a date that actually talked back. Betty now has around 50 members who meet at Market Street every few weeks. The next event is Wednesday, June 17 at 6:00 p.m. Dang, I have a standing Wednesday night activity and I don’t fool around.
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.