Yesterday it was Ed Bamberger’s turn to try and seduce you with food and singles. Today it’s Market Street in Plano—they are now hosting a Singles Grocery Shopping Night. (Why did I think everyone in Plano was married?) Seems one Plano resident, and Market Street Dish Retail manager, Betty Martin was looking for a new way to meet other singles. When Market Street opened in Plano, Betty put down her package of dried Medjools, and started looking for a date that actually talked back. Betty now has around 50 members who meet at Market Street every few weeks. The next event is Wednesday, June 17 at 6:00 p.m. Dang, I have a standing Wednesday night activity and I don’t fool around.
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.