Yesterday it was Ed Bamberger’s turn to try and seduce you with food and singles. Today it’s Market Street in Plano—they are now hosting a Singles Grocery Shopping Night. (Why did I think everyone in Plano was married?) Seems one Plano resident, and Market Street Dish Retail manager, Betty Martin was looking for a new way to meet other singles. When Market Street opened in Plano, Betty put down her package of dried Medjools, and started looking for a date that actually talked back. Betty now has around 50 members who meet at Market Street every few weeks. The next event is Wednesday, June 17 at 6:00 p.m. Dang, I have a standing Wednesday night activity and I don’t fool around.
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Libertine Bar
- The Loon Must Move to a New Location in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- Courtney Loves Dallas Episode 1 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Exclusive McFarland Cuisine Report: Which Dallas Restaurants are Open Today by Nancy Nichols
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (12/9/13) by Cristina Daglas
- Pearl Cup on Henderson Closes, Austin-Based Houndstooth Coffee Takes Over by Carol Shih
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.