Norman Brinker, Dallas’ most prominent restaurateur died yesterday while vacationing in Colorado. Former D CEO writer, David Moore, wrote a great piece on Brinker, the man who took Chili’s, Burger King, Steak and Ale, Bennigan’s, and Jack in the Box to the world. Brinker was 78.
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.