Not to steal thunder from the lovely, talented, and yogurt-loving Sarah, but I weighed in on this craze for D Beauty. It was nuts back then–I mean, how many frozen yogurt shops can one city support?–and it has since only gotten nuttier. The truth is they all taste pretty much the same (which supports the same-mix theory), although I do think Orange Cup has a leg up in the taste department. But, of course, you can’t serve yourself or add your own toppings there, which I have to believe is part of the allure. (Not for me, because I prefer a controlled portion.) While the frozen-yogurt selection is limited at Natsumi, I had another one of my best cups there during my taste-a-thon. Will these frozen yogurt shops eventually go the way of TCBY? Jury’s still out.
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- Why We Devoted 10,000 Words to DPD’s Child Abuse Squad by Cristina Daglas
- Big Fire Near Trinity Forest Continues To Burn by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.