Not to steal thunder from the lovely, talented, and yogurt-loving Sarah, but I weighed in on this craze for D Beauty. It was nuts back then–I mean, how many frozen yogurt shops can one city support?–and it has since only gotten nuttier. The truth is they all taste pretty much the same (which supports the same-mix theory), although I do think Orange Cup has a leg up in the taste department. But, of course, you can’t serve yourself or add your own toppings there, which I have to believe is part of the allure. (Not for me, because I prefer a controlled portion.) While the frozen-yogurt selection is limited at Natsumi, I had another one of my best cups there during my taste-a-thon. Will these frozen yogurt shops eventually go the way of TCBY? Jury’s still out.
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- About the Teenager Who Lived in Walmart: I Think That Was Art. by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.