Not to steal thunder from the lovely, talented, and yogurt-loving Sarah, but I weighed in on this craze for D Beauty. It was nuts back then–I mean, how many frozen yogurt shops can one city support?–and it has since only gotten nuttier. The truth is they all taste pretty much the same (which supports the same-mix theory), although I do think Orange Cup has a leg up in the taste department. But, of course, you can’t serve yourself or add your own toppings there, which I have to believe is part of the allure. (Not for me, because I prefer a controlled portion.) While the frozen-yogurt selection is limited at Natsumi, I had another one of my best cups there during my taste-a-thon. Will these frozen yogurt shops eventually go the way of TCBY? Jury’s still out.
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Classical Music Criticism in Dallas: It’s Time for a Makeover by Catherine Womack
- Behind the Scenes of the Dallas 40 Cover Shoot by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (8/28/14) by Zac Crain
- CMS Again Alleges Parkland Safety Lapse Resulted In Patient Harm by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.