Not to steal thunder from the lovely, talented, and yogurt-loving Sarah, but I weighed in on this craze for D Beauty. It was nuts back then–I mean, how many frozen yogurt shops can one city support?–and it has since only gotten nuttier. The truth is they all taste pretty much the same (which supports the same-mix theory), although I do think Orange Cup has a leg up in the taste department. But, of course, you can’t serve yourself or add your own toppings there, which I have to believe is part of the allure. (Not for me, because I prefer a controlled portion.) While the frozen-yogurt selection is limited at Natsumi, I had another one of my best cups there during my taste-a-thon. Will these frozen yogurt shops eventually go the way of TCBY? Jury’s still out.
- Truth & Alibi
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- The 10 Most Beautiful Homes in Dallas 2014 by The D Home Editors
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Dirk Nowitzki Takes Even Bigger Discount, Is The Best by Zac Crain
- The Barrett Brown Review of Arts and Letters and Jail: There Was a Bad Mutha Who Lived in an SHU by Barrett Brown
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- My Detente With the Avian Kingdom Is At An End by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.