It’s hard to believe VonGeertsem Butcher Shoppe in Uptown has been open three years. Greg and Kathy Geerts must be doing more than just a little something right, they are adding to their inventory. Besides excellent cuts of corn fed beef, they now offer high quality North Texas Black Angus grass fed beef. 3527 Oak Lawn Ave. 214-219-3700.
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
- What Caused That Earthquake Over the Weekend by Tim Rogers
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »