Crush Wine Shop on Knox Street pours some nice fruit of the vine this weekend. On Friday, sip some bubbly from Champagne Ayala 6:30-8:30 pm. The only French champagne house with Latin roots, Ayala’s Cuvée Rosé Nature was named Wine of the Year in 2008 by Champagne expert Ed McCarthy. On Saturday, Crush samples the big Zins from Cline Cellars. I’ve always been a fan of these affordable fruit bombs. In addition to two Zins, Crush will pour Cline’s Viognier, Mourvedre (another fave), and Cashmere blend. The Cline tasting is $15. Ayala’s is free.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.