Several Dishers have asked me about Zinsky’s Delicatessen and Catering Co. the new deli under construction in the old Jason’s Deli space in Preston Royal Shopping Center. I just caught up with Liz “Baroness” Baron, one of the owners. She has just returned from New York where she ate in “almost every deli you can think of.” She and her husband Jim are partnering with Mark Brezinski, a co-founding partner of Pei Wei Asian Diner, and currently operating Bengal Coast restaurant at the Centrum. “First of July,” said Liz. Baroness, we’re going to hold you to that.
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas Party
- Interview: Courtney Kerr on Her New Realty TV Show by Raya Ramsey
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- Dallas’ Timeless Love Affair with Chanel by Raya Ramsey
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.