Several Dishers have asked me about Zinsky’s Delicatessen and Catering Co. the new deli under construction in the old Jason’s Deli space in Preston Royal Shopping Center. I just caught up with Liz “Baroness” Baron, one of the owners. She has just returned from New York where she ate in “almost every deli you can think of.” She and her husband Jim are partnering with Mark Brezinski, a co-founding partner of Pei Wei Asian Diner, and currently operating Bengal Coast restaurant at the Centrum. “First of July,” said Liz. Baroness, we’re going to hold you to that.
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- Why We Devoted 10,000 Words to DPD’s Child Abuse Squad by Cristina Daglas
- Big Fire Near Trinity Forest Continues To Burn by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.