Just got confirmation on a tip from this morning: The folks behind the popular State and Allen Lounge will reopen the shuttered 2900 restaurant this fall. It will be a Tex-Mex restaurant, and they haven’t decided on the name yet. Stay tuned.
- Why Everyone Needs to Read Steve Blow’s Pro-Highway Argument by Peter Simek
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.