Don’t have a ticket to the big game tonight or a flat sceen TV? You don’t have to be a total loser–you can sit on a bar stool about a hundred yards from the AAC action at Victory Tavern. (I really should consider writing for an ad agency. Where does this come from?) Quick rationalization: cheap beer. Starting at 5 pm, Victory Tavern will feature $2 Bud Light drafts, $3 craft drafts, and $2 domestic bottles along with ancho BBQ-glazed meatloaf and aged cheddar mashed potatoes ($5), Tavern burgers ($6), and Yukon chips ($2). Laura, Spider Monkey? They are calling your names.
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- A Look at Kidd Kraddick’s Show A Year After His Death by Zac Crain
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.