Don’t have a ticket to the big game tonight or a flat sceen TV? You don’t have to be a total loser–you can sit on a bar stool about a hundred yards from the AAC action at Victory Tavern. (I really should consider writing for an ad agency. Where does this come from?) Quick rationalization: cheap beer. Starting at 5 pm, Victory Tavern will feature $2 Bud Light drafts, $3 craft drafts, and $2 domestic bottles along with ancho BBQ-glazed meatloaf and aged cheddar mashed potatoes ($5), Tavern burgers ($6), and Yukon chips ($2). Laura, Spider Monkey? They are calling your names.
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Behind the Scenes of the Dallas 40 Cover Shoot by Jason Heid
- That ESPN Profile of Jerry Jones by Michael J. Mooney
- Style Icon: Anais and Graysha Assoun by Kristi and Scot Redman
- The Best Concerts in Dallas: Labor Day Weekend Edition by Eric Martinez
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.