Don’t have a ticket to the big game tonight or a flat sceen TV? You don’t have to be a total loser–you can sit on a bar stool about a hundred yards from the AAC action at Victory Tavern. (I really should consider writing for an ad agency. Where does this come from?) Quick rationalization: cheap beer. Starting at 5 pm, Victory Tavern will feature $2 Bud Light drafts, $3 craft drafts, and $2 domestic bottles along with ancho BBQ-glazed meatloaf and aged cheddar mashed potatoes ($5), Tavern burgers ($6), and Yukon chips ($2). Laura, Spider Monkey? They are calling your names.
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- The Best New Restaurants in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Best Dallas Suburbs
- Pecan Lodge Is Moving From Dallas Farmers Market to Deep Ellum by Nancy Nichols
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The Loon Must Move to a New Location in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- Give Us Feedback on the New Design by Tim Rogers
- Cash McElroy: The Other Side of the Story by Tim Rogers
- Teiichi Sakurai Will Open a Ramen Shop in Sylvan|Thirty Called ‘Ten’ by Carol Shih
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.