Don’t have a ticket to the big game tonight or a flat sceen TV? You don’t have to be a total loser–you can sit on a bar stool about a hundred yards from the AAC action at Victory Tavern. (I really should consider writing for an ad agency. Where does this come from?) Quick rationalization: cheap beer. Starting at 5 pm, Victory Tavern will feature $2 Bud Light drafts, $3 craft drafts, and $2 domestic bottles along with ancho BBQ-glazed meatloaf and aged cheddar mashed potatoes ($5), Tavern burgers ($6), and Yukon chips ($2). Laura, Spider Monkey? They are calling your names.
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.