Don’t have a ticket to the big game tonight or a flat sceen TV? You don’t have to be a total loser–you can sit on a bar stool about a hundred yards from the AAC action at Victory Tavern. (I really should consider writing for an ad agency. Where does this come from?) Quick rationalization: cheap beer. Starting at 5 pm, Victory Tavern will feature $2 Bud Light drafts, $3 craft drafts, and $2 domestic bottles along with ancho BBQ-glazed meatloaf and aged cheddar mashed potatoes ($5), Tavern burgers ($6), and Yukon chips ($2). Laura, Spider Monkey? They are calling your names.
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/23/14 SatRabbit Hole Brewing
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- Huey P. Newton Gun Club Marches in Dallas To Protest Police Shootings by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.