I am going to be a team player here—I am proud to support The Texas Depart of Agriculture’s GO Texan program and all of our local, regional, and state producers. Therefore, I will post this video, excuse me WineCast, from GO TEXAN. The clip features host Tanji “Head Bobbin” Patton and Pat Brennan, of Brennan Vineyard’s in Commanche, Texas. Tanji, can you say Blanc du Bois? I like the way you say Blanc du Bois. And Egg McMuffin (greatest evah!).
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- A Look at Kidd Kraddick’s Show A Year After His Death by Zac Crain
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.