I am going to be a team player here—I am proud to support The Texas Depart of Agriculture’s GO Texan program and all of our local, regional, and state producers. Therefore, I will post this video, excuse me WineCast, from GO TEXAN. The clip features host Tanji “Head Bobbin” Patton and Pat Brennan, of Brennan Vineyard’s in Commanche, Texas. Tanji, can you say Blanc du Bois? I like the way you say Blanc du Bois. And Egg McMuffin (greatest evah!).
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- SAGA Pod: Jim Schutze on JWP, Inland Ports, DISD, and Hippies by Eric Celeste
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.