Why is this news on SideDish? Because it came from Amy S. and Kuempel is the head of the house committee considering the “Dewhurst Bill.” Kuempel was found in the Capitol without a pulse but was revived and was transported to the hospital breathing on his own.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- Dallas: ‘City of Hate’ vs. ‘Plague City’ by Peter Simek
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »