Below there is a raging debate going on about a new BYOB law. Restaurants and consumers are battling over rights and bottom lines. Servers seem to be stuck in the middle—their wages are directly related to the with-or-without-wine final bill. Here’s the question: when you go to a restaurant, do you tip on the full price of a bottle of wine? Do you subtract the tax before you figure a tip? Severs, what do your customers do and how would BYOB affect you?
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Libertine Bar
- The Loon Must Move to a New Location in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- Courtney Loves Dallas Episode 1 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Exclusive McFarland Cuisine Report: Which Dallas Restaurants are Open Today by Nancy Nichols
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (12/9/13) by Cristina Daglas
- Pearl Cup on Henderson Closes, Austin-Based Houndstooth Coffee Takes Over by Carol Shih
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.