Below there is a raging debate going on about a new BYOB law. Restaurants and consumers are battling over rights and bottom lines. Servers seem to be stuck in the middle—their wages are directly related to the with-or-without-wine final bill. Here’s the question: when you go to a restaurant, do you tip on the full price of a bottle of wine? Do you subtract the tax before you figure a tip? Severs, what do your customers do and how would BYOB affect you?
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »