In addition to the John Tesar review, the NYT writes today about shaved ice—that popular summertime Asian treat—and all its latest gourmet variations. Think flavors like Earl Grey, green tea, and espresso with condensed milk which sets by coffee-loving pants afire. I know you can get great sno-cones in Dallas. (Hi, Aunt Stella’s in Oak Cliff!) But where can you find shaved ice? And does anyone do fancy flavors?
5/7/16 SatOak Cliff Cultural Center
5/7/16 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/7/16 SatVarious locations
5/12/16 ThuFixture Restaurant
5/13/16 FriAddison Circle Park
5/14/16 SatCommunity Beer Co.
5/15/16 SunWest 7th
5/15/16 SunBishop Arts District
5/21/16 SatGlobe Life Park in Arlington
5/29/16 SunThe West End
- Taco Libre 2016
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- My Office: Alan White by Jeanne Prejean
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' Episode 4 Recap by Tim Rogers
- A Family Oasis in Preston Hollow by Connie Dufner
- Is Anyone Else a Little Creeped Out By the Idea of a Homeless Concentration Camp? by Peter Simek
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 4 Recap by Tim Rogers
- A Frenchman Walks Into Downtown Dallas by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (5/4/16) by Peter Simek
- Attorney General’s Office Accuses Morning News Reporter of ‘Stalking’ by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »