In addition to the John Tesar review, the NYT writes today about shaved ice—that popular summertime Asian treat—and all its latest gourmet variations. Think flavors like Earl Grey, green tea, and espresso with condensed milk which sets by coffee-loving pants afire. I know you can get great sno-cones in Dallas. (Hi, Aunt Stella’s in Oak Cliff!) But where can you find shaved ice? And does anyone do fancy flavors?
9/21/14 SunAddison Circle Park
9/21/14 SunAddress To Be Disclosed Upon Ticket Purchase
9/23/14 TueCapitol Pub
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
9/24/14 WedBridge Bistro
10/18/14 SatLake Carolyn
- Ron Washington Resigned Because He Cheated on His Wife by Tim Rogers
- How Will You Feel When Adrian Peterson Is Playing For The Cowboys Next Season? by Zac Crain
- Westlake Academy Is Early Leader in North Texas Giving Day by Tim Rogers
- DMN Managing Editor George Rodrigue Leaving for WFAA by Eric Celeste
- Leading Off (9/17/14) by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »