Have you seen Sarah’s story about the top picks for Mother’s Day brunch? It’s a streamlined version–a cheat sheet, if you will–of Nancy’s SideDish post about where to wine and dine your mom on the big day. Sarah’s taken over MD duties, so she’ll add to the story as the news rolls in. Personally, I’ve been dreaming about that eggs Benny from Jasper’s all day …
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
- Dallas Pets Alive! Pet of the Month (March 2014) by Jason Heid
- Which D Magazine Staffer Are You? by Krista Nightengale
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.