Bolsa is hosting a market this weekend. So is Northaven Gardens. Lots of folks are casing in on the eat-local-and-kiss-a-famer movement. Makes me wonder why none of this energy is going towards the Dallas Farmers Market downtown. Is it better to spread the love to a neighborhood business near you or create a vibrant food, farmer, and producer friendly site downtown that would attract locals and visitors from other cities? Certainly, we can find someone to toss fish around? We’ve got plenty of characters in this city. Don’t we?
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- John Travolta Welcomes Really Big Plane to DFW Airport by Jason Heid
- Ebola Case Confirmed in Dallas by Jason Heid
- Will Automated Cars Revolutionize Urban Transportation? by Peter Simek
- What Dan Micciche Gets Right — and Wrong — in His DMN Essay by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »