Bolsa is hosting a market this weekend. So is Northaven Gardens. Lots of folks are casing in on the eat-local-and-kiss-a-famer movement. Makes me wonder why none of this energy is going towards the Dallas Farmers Market downtown. Is it better to spread the love to a neighborhood business near you or create a vibrant food, farmer, and producer friendly site downtown that would attract locals and visitors from other cities? Certainly, we can find someone to toss fish around? We’ve got plenty of characters in this city. Don’t we?
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
- Mayor Rawlings Implies Trinity Toll Road Opponents Don’t Respect Democracy by Jason Heid
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- What It Means Now That Rajon Rondo Is In Dallas by Zac Crain
- Programming Note: Merry Christmas, Happy New Year by Jason Heid
- Food Feedback Friday by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »