Bolsa is hosting a market this weekend. So is Northaven Gardens. Lots of folks are casing in on the eat-local-and-kiss-a-famer movement. Makes me wonder why none of this energy is going towards the Dallas Farmers Market downtown. Is it better to spread the love to a neighborhood business near you or create a vibrant food, farmer, and producer friendly site downtown that would attract locals and visitors from other cities? Certainly, we can find someone to toss fish around? We’ve got plenty of characters in this city. Don’t we?
- Black-eyed Pea in Preston Center in Dallas is Closing Tomorrow by Nancy Nichols
- Inside Scottish Rite’s Run As One Of America’s Best Orthopedic Programs by Sean Kelly
- 5 Must-Try Ice Cream Sandwiches in Dallas by Melissa Mackaly
- The Cedars — Patching the Grid by Joe Esposito
- Style Icon: Marti Diro by Kristi and Scot Redman
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »