Bolsa is hosting a market this weekend. So is Northaven Gardens. Lots of folks are casing in on the eat-local-and-kiss-a-famer movement. Makes me wonder why none of this energy is going towards the Dallas Farmers Market downtown. Is it better to spread the love to a neighborhood business near you or create a vibrant food, farmer, and producer friendly site downtown that would attract locals and visitors from other cities? Certainly, we can find someone to toss fish around? We’ve got plenty of characters in this city. Don’t we?
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- A Look at Kidd Kraddick’s Show A Year After His Death by Zac Crain
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.