Last week Ms. Amy Severson raged against the “Dewhurst Bill” which would changes the rules surrounding BYOB. She makes a lot of good points. If you want to read about the national BYOB movement, Glazer’s Alfonso “MW” Cevola provides a list of links over on The Blend. I gotta say, I’m with Ms. Amy on this issue—allowing looser controls on BYOB means more paperwork and less profit for restaurants. They already have enough to deal with. Sorry, Alfonso, I’m sure that wasn’t the emotion you expected when you sent the link. Grrr.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Why the Cotton Bowl Still Has Value as a Sports Facility by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.