I love this idea. And two of my favorite epicurean outposts to boot. Flavors From Afar and Molto Formaggio are hosting a progressive tasting party featuring Italian goodies May 8-10. The event includes antipasti and sweets paired with wines at Flavors and cheese and wine at Molto. Each shop will also offer gift bags stuffed wtih Tuscan olive oil, fresh tomato sauce, pizza dough, pistachio-chocolate crunch cookies, Tuscan wine, cheese, amaretto cookies, and more. The cost is $100 per couple and sounds like a foodie must-do. Make reservations today.
12/20/14 SatNorthPark Center
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
- Barrett Brown Will Just Have To Wait for That Sentence by Tim Rogers
- Mayor Rawlings Implies Trinity Toll Road Opponents Don’t Respect Democracy by Jason Heid
- DMN Reveals Its Bias About DISD by Tim Rogers
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- What It Means Now That Rajon Rondo Is In Dallas by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »