I love this idea. And two of my favorite epicurean outposts to boot. Flavors From Afar and Molto Formaggio are hosting a progressive tasting party featuring Italian goodies May 8-10. The event includes antipasti and sweets paired with wines at Flavors and cheese and wine at Molto. Each shop will also offer gift bags stuffed wtih Tuscan olive oil, fresh tomato sauce, pizza dough, pistachio-chocolate crunch cookies, Tuscan wine, cheese, amaretto cookies, and more. The cost is $100 per couple and sounds like a foodie must-do. Make reservations today.
2/7/16 SunSea Breeze Fish Market and Grill
2/10/16 WedDallas Fish Market
2/20/16 SatTaschen Library
2/29/16 MonHyatt Regency Dallas
3/3/16 ThuCommunity Beer Co.
3/4/16 FriFair Park
- Hot Property: Mediterranean Mansion on Turtle Creek Drive by Caitlin Clark
- The Most Amazing Bowling Story Ever by Michael J. Mooney
- Eat Here Now: Maple Leaf Diner by Nancy Nichols
- Go Inside Jordan Spieth’s New PGA-Approved Preston Hollow Pad by Caitlin Clark
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- When Drivers Hit Pedestrians, Where Do We Lay the Moral Blame? by Peter Simek
- DMN Makes Mike Hashimoto a Metro Columnist by Zac Crain
- City of Dallas Pushes to Keep Porn Out of Convention Center by Jason Heid
- Poll: Does Dallas Need to Pay Down Debt Before Fixing Roads? by Jason Heid
- It May Cost More to Remove the Dallas Wave Than to Fix It by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »