I love this idea. And two of my favorite epicurean outposts to boot. Flavors From Afar and Molto Formaggio are hosting a progressive tasting party featuring Italian goodies May 8-10. The event includes antipasti and sweets paired with wines at Flavors and cheese and wine at Molto. Each shop will also offer gift bags stuffed wtih Tuscan olive oil, fresh tomato sauce, pizza dough, pistachio-chocolate crunch cookies, Tuscan wine, cheese, amaretto cookies, and more. The cost is $100 per couple and sounds like a foodie must-do. Make reservations today.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
- Dallas Pets Alive! Pet of the Month (March 2014) by Jason Heid
- Researchers Develop First-Ever Blood Test to Detect Alzheimer’s by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.