I love this idea. And two of my favorite epicurean outposts to boot. Flavors From Afar and Molto Formaggio are hosting a progressive tasting party featuring Italian goodies May 8-10. The event includes antipasti and sweets paired with wines at Flavors and cheese and wine at Molto. Each shop will also offer gift bags stuffed wtih Tuscan olive oil, fresh tomato sauce, pizza dough, pistachio-chocolate crunch cookies, Tuscan wine, cheese, amaretto cookies, and more. The cost is $100 per couple and sounds like a foodie must-do. Make reservations today.
- 100 Great Holiday Gifts
- LInkedIn Reveals Dallas' Dominant Skill Set by Ali Finney
- Off the Record
- Dallas Starbucks Mistakes Chandler Parsons For Dirk Nowitzki by Bradford Pearson
- Mummy Not So Dearest: A Few Thoughts on Leslie Brenner's Proof + Pantry Review by Nancy Nichols
- What That Trinity Toll Road Meeting Was Really About by Tim Rogers
- Why You Should Make Supporting Pre-K in DISD a Relentless Priority by Eric Celeste
- IT’S ABOUT FREAKING TIME! by Eric Celeste
- Oak Debuts New Prix Fixe Lunch by Catherine Downes
- Anchia Announces Town Hall Meeting on Tollway by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »