Who in the Sam Hill is the local snitch for the Food Network? Our area chefs can’t buy a James Beard Award but national reality TV shows love to take them for free. Last night poor Bronwell Webber was iced from Last Cake Standing but tomorrow, or more specifically May 11, will be another day to cheer for another familiar face. Chef Barbara Renfro of Jamaica Gates Caribbean Cuisine in Arlington will appear on Diners, Drive-ins & Dives. They’re hosting a watch party which will double as a birthday bash for Chef Renfro. There will be live reggae music. Bronwen Weber is bringing a cake and Leslie Brenner is bringing grouper. Yummy, I love fish. Okay, so Webber and Brenner won’t be there, but that doesn’t mean you can’t rocksteady from 4 pm to 11 pm with the locals. I know Teresa Gubbins will be there. She shot the sheriff.
4/30/16 SatMain Street Garden
4/30/16 SatMessina Hof Grapevine Winery
5/1/16 SunGranada Theater
5/3/16 TueOptimized Living Institute
5/7/16 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/7/16 SatVarious locations
5/12/16 ThuFixture Restaurant
5/13/16 FriAddison Circle Park
5/14/16 SatCommunity Beer Co.
5/15/16 SunWest 7th
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 3 Recap by Tim Rogers
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Poll: Where Does Dirk Rank in the Dallas Sports Pantheon? by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »