I was asking myself that same question after lunch yesterday. When I need a fast fried fix, I dine at Hook Line & Sinker. The fried catfish there is done right: lightly seasoned and fried in peanut oil for a crisp, fast fry. Okay. The hush puppies aren’t great. (I prefer deep fried golden orbs to the inferior cylindrical variety.) But the catfish is always tasty. Not so yesterday. It was limp, listless, and a bit bland. So, now I’m on the hunt for a new fried catfish home. Any ideas?
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.