I was asking myself that same question after lunch yesterday. When I need a fast fried fix, I dine at Hook Line & Sinker. The fried catfish there is done right: lightly seasoned and fried in peanut oil for a crisp, fast fry. Okay. The hush puppies aren’t great. (I prefer deep fried golden orbs to the inferior cylindrical variety.) But the catfish is always tasty. Not so yesterday. It was limp, listless, and a bit bland. So, now I’m on the hunt for a new fried catfish home. Any ideas?
5/7/16 SatOak Cliff Cultural Center
5/7/16 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/7/16 SatVarious locations
5/12/16 ThuFixture Restaurant
5/13/16 FriAddison Circle Park
5/14/16 SatCommunity Beer Co.
5/15/16 SunWest 7th
5/15/16 SunBishop Arts District
5/21/16 SatGlobe Life Park in Arlington
5/29/16 SunThe West End
- Best Hotel Pools in Dallas
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- The Best Breakfasts in Dallas by D Magazine
- My Office: Alan White by Jeanne Prejean
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- Drama Unfolds With Ousting of Dallas Summer Musicals President Michael Jenkins by Alex Macon
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 4 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Is Anyone Else a Little Creeped Out By the Idea of a Homeless Concentration Camp? by Peter Simek
- Will Ousting of Dallas Summer Musicals Honcho Impact Fair Park’s Future? by Peter Simek
- Dallas Design Events to Enjoy This May by Caitlin Clark
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »