Zen Sushi chef Michelle Carpenter is turning 40. Bummer for her, but goody goody for us—we get all of the birthday presents. Next weekend (May1 & 2), she’s selling hot sake for 40 cents. She’s also debuting a new lunch menu with options below $10 and rolling out another new menu for her Monday night happy hour.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »