Zen Sushi chef Michelle Carpenter is turning 40. Bummer for her, but goody goody for us—we get all of the birthday presents. Next weekend (May1 & 2), she’s selling hot sake for 40 cents. She’s also debuting a new lunch menu with options below $10 and rolling out another new menu for her Monday night happy hour.
- Why Young People Like Denver More Than Dallas by Peter Simek
- Museum Tower Designer Insists Nasher Needs to Yield in Reflectivity Dispute by Jason Heid
- Why Dallas Is Allowed to Ruin a Park With a Highway by Jason Heid
- Poll: Where Is Dallas’ Most Difficult Holiday Shopping? by Jason Heid
- Key to Cowboys Victory: Ignoring Andrew Luck’s Compliments by Michael J. Mooney
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »