Zen Sushi chef Michelle Carpenter is turning 40. Bummer for her, but goody goody for us—we get all of the birthday presents. Next weekend (May1 & 2), she’s selling hot sake for 40 cents. She’s also debuting a new lunch menu with options below $10 and rolling out another new menu for her Monday night happy hour.
- Black-eyed Pea in Preston Center in Dallas is Closing Tomorrow by Nancy Nichols
- Postcard from Hawaii: The Kapalua Wine and Food Festival (Part 1) by Hayley Hamilton Cogill
- The Cedars — Patching the Grid by Joe Esposito
- Have You Met the Mamey? It’s Worth a Small Dallas Odyssey. by Eve Hill-Agnus
- Inside Scottish Rite’s Run As One Of America’s Best Orthopedic Programs by Sean Kelly
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »