Courtney Luscher studied hard to pass the first level of the Master Sommelier exam and today she learned that she passed with flying big jammy nose colors. The test is the first tier of testing conducted by the Court of Master Sommeliers (not to be confused with this court). You know Courtney; she’s married to chef Brian C. Luscher. Together they own and operate The Grape. Congrats. (That’s not really Mrs. L to the left. Oh wait, I mean Mrs. Luscher.)
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- Why We Devoted 10,000 Words to DPD’s Child Abuse Squad by Cristina Daglas
- Big Fire Near Trinity Forest Continues To Burn by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.