The Lemmon/Inwood location of Sigel’s has to shut its doors at the end of April (lost the lease) and everything in the store is 30 percent off. If you find yourself drinking heavily due to our crumbling economy, now’s the time to sink your money into something that really pays off: cheap quality liquor.
- What Restaurant or Cuisine Does Dallas Need? by Nancy Nichols
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.