If you’re looking for a restaurant on date night and your lady likes to eat (like me), take her to The Grill on the Alley for a petite Prime filet, half-pound of Alaska king crab legs, and a loaded baked potato for $29.95 on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights after 4 pm. If prime rib is more your thang, the Slow-Roasted SundayPrime Rib Dinner is now available on Saturday, too, for $29.95.
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- The Best New Restaurants in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Best Dallas Suburbs
- Pecan Lodge Is Moving From Dallas Farmers Market to Deep Ellum by Nancy Nichols
- The Loon Must Move to a New Location in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- Give Us Feedback on the New Design by Tim Rogers
- Cash McElroy: The Other Side of the Story by Tim Rogers
- Teiichi Sakurai Will Open a Ramen Shop in Sylvan|Thirty Called ‘Ten’ by Carol Shih
- Help Us Establish Cowboys-Bears Wager by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.