If you’re looking for a restaurant on date night and your lady likes to eat (like me), take her to The Grill on the Alley for a petite Prime filet, half-pound of Alaska king crab legs, and a loaded baked potato for $29.95 on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights after 4 pm. If prime rib is more your thang, the Slow-Roasted SundayPrime Rib Dinner is now available on Saturday, too, for $29.95.
7/30/14 WedCraft and Growler
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- A Look at Kidd Kraddick’s Show A Year After His Death by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.